30-35 Working Days
15-20 Working days
30-35 Working Days
Online Payment Option
Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
Photo Specification: Two recent passport-size colored photographs with matt or semi Matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Photographs should not be more than three months old, scanned/stapled, and not be used in any previous visas.
An invitation letter from a friend or relative can be the additional advantage
The invitation letter is required for a Business visa
Latest 6 months' online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
If Student - School/College ID card copy.
If Retired - Retirement proof/pension passbook or slips.
Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from the applicant on the company's letterhead stating his name, designation, purpose, and duration of visit duly signed by the authorized signatory and addressed to The Visa Officer, Canadian High Commission, New Delhi
a) Invitation Letter from Canadian host / inviting Company on its letterhead stating the purpose of travel and duration of stay and should be duly signed with the signatory's name and designation.
b) Proof of ongoing business activities between the Canadian company and Applicant: Business Correspondence, Contracts between applicants/applicant's business, and Canadian business, Shipment orders/invoices/bills of lading for goods sold.
Ticket: Return Itinerary
a) Company and Personal ITR for 3 yrs.
b) Six months salary slip.
c) Company and Personal Bank Statement for the last six months
d) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Travelers Cheque
Note: In order to ensure timely processing you must include a one-page summary of the financial information you are submitting.
For First Time Traveler
Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter authorizing TravelShoppi to submit and collect documents.
Visa fee through bank draft in favor of "CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION", New Delhi to be sent with documents.
Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
The original Passport will be kept at the embassy for stamping purposes
The client has to personally visit the embassy for the submission of original documents
Service Fees & Visa fees are non-refundable in case of rejection
A passport can be taken back for travel purposes with additional charges
A confirmed return air ticket and hotel voucher are required at the airport during a visit to Canada.
To get absolute Visa assistance for Canada, simply get in touch with the Travel Shoppi representatives and our experts will take care of all.
Contact us at: visa@TravelShoppi.com or call us on our number: +91 8118834118
All infants as well as kids traveling with their Indian Citizen parents will require a visa to enter CANADA.
Yes, you can book your tickets to CANADA before applying for or processing of visa, But for confirming the same you can ask our visa specialists.
Visa processing usually takes 30 to 35 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts at +91-8118834118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We ll promptly respond to your questions on the visa.
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
This is not possible, as the immigration authority does not recompense for rejected visa applications.
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases, it may get a reason from Immigration.
Once your visa is processed, it will be stamped on your passport.
Visa and Immigration-Related Information:
- Travel to Canada is open for all Indians, including tourists, as long as they are fully vaccinated (Covishield only) and 14 days have passed since the final dose.
- Resources to check before boarding:
Important: Airlines may allow passengers with only certain visa categories onboard. Please scroll down to check airline-specific guidelines before planning your travel.
Are there any destination restrictions?
- Non-vaccinated travelers are currently not allowed to enter Canada unless they are minors.
- Non-vaccinated minors (below 17) can enter only if they are traveling with vaccinated adults and undergo 14 days of quarantine after arrival.
- Click here for complete rules for non-vaccinated minors.
Are there any pre-registration or app requirements?
- Proof of vaccination must be uploaded digitally on the ArriveCan mobile app. All other travel and location details must also be updated on the app.
- Click here for more information on ArriveCan.
Mandatory Quarantine & Testing Rules:
Is a COVID test/vaccination certificate mandatory before travel?
- Travelers must carry a negative COVID-19 test. The only accepted tests are an RT-PCR test or a Rapid PCR test. These must be taken within 18 hours before departure to Canada ONLY from the COVID-19 Testing Centre & Lounge (Genestrings) across from Terminal 3 at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. No other labs have gotten clearance. NOTE: The cut-off time for travelers to complete the RT-PCR test is 10 hours before departure and for the Rapid PCR test is 6 hours before departure so that there is no delay in receiving the result. The test result will be mailed to the travelers and must be uploaded, along with proof of vaccination, on the ArriveCan app before boarding. This is applicable even for those on connecting flights from other cities. Please time entry to the airport accordingly.
- Check complete testing details here.
- List of approved vaccines: Covishield, Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria, and Janssen.
What are the quarantine guidelines for Indians?
- No quarantine for those with a valid vaccination certificate and valid test report. Otherwise, 14 days of quarantine is mandatory. Non-vaccinated minors must quarantine for 14 days.
- Non-vaccinated travelers must have a suitable quarantine plan, which includes the address of the place of quarantine. This must be uploaded on the ArriveCAN app. This is a mandatory requirement and without it, travel may be denied.
- Check more details about the quarantine plan here.
Airline Guidelines & Other Important Information:
- All visas including tourist visas are allowed from India, as long as the traveler is fully vaccinated. Only Covishield is allowed from the list of Indian vaccines.
- Proof of vaccination must be uploaded on the ArriveCan app.
- Travelers must carry a negative COVID-19 test. The only accepted tests are an RT-PCR test or a rapid PCR test. These must be taken within 18 hours before departure to Canada ONLY from the COVID-19 Testing Centre & Lounge (Genestrings) across from Terminal 3 at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi. No other labs have gotten clearance. NOTE: The cut-off time for travelers to complete the RT-PCR test is 10 hours before departure and for the Rapid PCR test is 6 hours before departure so that there is no delay in receiving the result. The test result will be mailed to the travelers and must be uploaded, along with proof of vaccination, on the ArriveCan app before boarding. This is applicable even for those on connecting flights from other cities. Please time your entry to the airport accordingly.
- Air Canada counter will open 6 hours before the departure of the flights and all travelers must report 6 hours before their flight.
Country and airline guidelines may change without notice. In case the information you are seeking is not available above, please refer to the airline website or IATA travel center, before booking your trip.
While we do our best to get you the latest information, due to the rapidly evolving nature of current events, sometimes that is not possible. Please note that it is the passenger's sole responsibility to ensure his or her eligibility to enter the destination or transit countries (as applicable). MakeMyTrip accepts no liability in this regard. Please do check the travel rules of all regulatory websites prior to booking as well as commencing travel.
Find your dream visa today and enjoy Travel Shoppi services.
Best Price Guarantee
Live Chat Support
Easy Online Transaction
Secure Online Transaction
Reviews & Ratings