Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS (INTERNATIONAL VISA SERVICES)
This Website namely, www.travelshoppi.com, is owned and operated by M/S MICEWORLD PRO, Office at 205, K-12 Arcade Tower, Phoebus Business Center Malvia Marg, C- Scheme, Jaipur (Raj.) 302001. The Users/ Customers of our website shall therefore be dealing with M/S. MICEWORLD PRO for availing the services of any nature whatsoever. The order for the purchase of Travel Products (Visa, Air Tickets, Travel & Tours, Hotels, etc.) which the Users/ Customers of this Web Site place through this Web Site will be executed by M/S MICEWORLD PRO., as an Agent between the Users/ Customers and the Third Party Service Providers ( Visa, Airlines, Transporters, Hoteliers, etc.) The payment shall also be made by the Users of this website directly to M/S MICEWORLD PRO. Refunds (s) of any nature whatsoever will also be dealt with by M/S MICEWORLD PRO. only.
These terms and conditions form the legal basis for MiceWorld Pro international visa services. By submitting your visa application through www.travelshoppi.com, you give your irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in line with and as per the following terms, which comprise the entire agreement between you (customer, client, or applicant) and MiceWorld Pro. So, we request you to read and carefully comprehend all the requirements and restraints stipulated herein, before you choose www.travelshoppi.com for international visa services.
1. Scope & Procedures
TravelShoppi provides all individuals (mainly Indian residents), except for other nationals, who wish to travel to a foreign country with professional visa services. In this capacity, our specialist visa consultants accurately help clients to choose the most appropriate visa package, handle all documentation, and submit applications on their behalf at the respective country’s consulate, thus ensuring the approval of visas on time.
However, Miceworld Pro / www.travelshoppi.com shall not be held liable if a consulate or embassy makes a delay or fails to approve the visa for any reason that includes but is not limited to:
(1) Incomplete application forms
(2) Error or omission of information
(3) Missing or ambiguity of the valid supporting documents
(4) Non-booking of airline tickets
All or any expense suffered by the client due to the above mentioned shall not be the responsibility of MiceWorld Pro. Upon your request, MiceWorld Pro can book air tickets as part of visa services. Unless otherwise, it’s not a requisite specified by a consulate, it’s always advisable to purchase airline tickets and book hotel accommodation upon the approval of your visa. Further, we suggest you check with airlines for further information, if you need to make a booking of transit flight for your intended journey, as transit visa policies vary depending on your nationality and the country you intend to visit.
(1) Before traveling, you must make sure that you’ve obtained all documents necessitated by the issuing authority to gain smooth entry to the destination you plan to visit. Most countries require that your passport carry at least six months validity from the date you plan to leave the country.
(2) For the processing of your visa application, make sure that you send your passport and all other relevant details within the specified timescale. By sending us your vital documents, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that www.travelshoppi.com shall hand over these documents to you only after the completion of visa procedures by the issuing authority.
(3) Embassies mostly provide appointments on a first-come basis. Appointments may change if we do not receive all your relevant documents.
(4) Upon the completion of all procedures, MiceWorld Pro/www.travelshoppi.com exercises reasonable care and diligence in returning all your vital documents including appointment letter, flight voucher, hotel voucher, and travel insurance. It is your responsibility to acknowledge its receipt via email. No further changes shall be accepted in the event we do not receive your email on the same day itself. Moreover, additional charges apply for any change.
(5) Once you receive the visa, make sure that you notify us via email the same day itself, along with any discrepancy identified in your documentation. This is extremely important, as failing to do so shall be deemed the acceptance of a visa correctly. Apparently, www.travelshoppi.com shall accept no liability caused due to any delay from your side.
(6) It is your responsibility to notify us in advance regarding any additional requirements or changes in your travel plan. We do not accept any liability in connection with your inability or failure to comply with any such requirement.
3. Fee & Payment Mode
To avail of our visa services, you shall pay a processing fee as specified by the issuing authority, apart from all related service charges. When it comes to payment mode, it can be done through a valid credit card, debit card, or online bank transfer while ensuring that your payment will be processed and billed on an immediate basis. Please be informed that this processing fee, along with visa application requisites, is subject to change without any prior notice.
4. Processing Time
The visa processing time varies from country to country. All the visa application processing times (including urgent services) specified by www.travelshoppi.com are only the estimates, construed following our several years of experience dealing with major consulates and embassies. The processing time usually begins the next day of receiving your visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Immigration working days are from Sunday through Thursday. Besides India and their respective national holidays, an embassy or consulate may be closed without any prior notice. In fact, in no event, should www.travelshoppi.com be held responsible for the delayed approval of your visa.
5. Approval and Rejection of Visas
Once we submit your visa application, all evaluations associated with it are conducted by the respective consulate or embassy. Apparently, the grant or denial of your visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, and www.travelshoppi.com possesses no legal capacity to assure your visa approval.
6. Policies on Cancellation & Refund
(1) Following the opening of your visa file and submission of your visa application, all payment made to the consulate or embassy on your behalf is non-refundable, no matter your visa is approved or not. The processing fee is refundable only if you choose to cancel the service before forwarding your visa application to the issuing authority. In such cases, you may be entitled to a partial refund equivalent to not more than 50% of the fee, as the refund does not cover any administration, service, or banking charges.
(2) After the submission of your visa application, www.travelshoppi.com shall not be held responsible for any loss or refund in the event of any sudden change in visa policies by the Embassy or Consulate.
(3) To cancel your visa application, log into your www.travelshoppi.com and click the ‘Cancel’ or ‘Delete’ option or send us an email to email@example.com or call our team directly on +91-8118834118. Furthermore, in any event, we shall not recompense credit card payment of more than one month old, but instead, offer you a service credit which can be used for any upcoming visa application made through www.travelshoppi.com only. Note: 05% Processing charges will be deducted from the receivable/ordered amount.
(4) The information on visa packages, pricing, and other details listed on the website are subject to alterations or amendments without any prior notice. We, therefore, request our clients and other interested parties to visit our website from time to time and review our terms and conditions’ most up-to-date version.
7.Use of Intellectual Property
The users or visitors may view the information provided on the website. Nevertheless, it is strictly prohibited to use the content or other materials displayed on the website for any such act as copying, publishing, altering, re-posting, or selling. Moreover, any illegal use of logo, trademark, or company name may subject the user to penalties.
8.Applicable Law & Language
The Indian Law is the applicable law that exclusively governs everything associated with the Terms and Conditions of MiceWorld Pro/ www.travelshoppi.com. Both parties irrevocably accept that federal courts of India will be the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or disagreement emanating from visa services provided by MiceWorld Pro/ www.travelshoppi.com. Every correspondence or notice concerning the use of our system must be written in English Language only. Accordingly, MiceWorld Pro/www.travelshoppi.com is not responsible for any error or spelling mistakes in any document provided in any other language other than English.
By making a reservation with our site, www.travelshoppi.com, the user agrees to indemnify www.travelshoppi.com in opposition to any damage, expense, or losses as a result of:
(1) Encroachment of the company MiceWorld Pro / www.travelshoppi.com Terms and Conditions
(2) Fraudulent act by the client or his representatives or employees.
(3) Action, claim, or proceeding by a third party in opposition to www.travelshoppi.com due to the breaches or misrepresentations from the client’s side
MiceWorldPro/www.travelshoppi.com and its contractors, partners, or suppliers do not represent that the materials provided on this website are perfect, comprehensive, or up to date. While it is true that we make constant effort to ensure the accurateness of its content, the website may contain certain imprecise content and errors. We disclaim all warranties about the visa information, software, and service packages listed on this website. This disclaimer covers every implied and express contract of non-encroachment policy and merchantability.
MiceWorld Pro / www.travelshoppi.com does not guarantee that the products or service packages made available through this website are free of any mistake or virus and would fulfill your needs. Nevertheless, by employing the latest technological innovations, we strive to assure you of a safe and unperturbed booking experience with us.
If you have any complaints or queries related to our visa services, you can communicate forthwith to our team on <+918118834118> or send us an email. Once you submit your application through MiceWorld Pro / www.travelshoppi.com, you agree that you shall not post any complaint or negative remark concerning delay or rejection of visa by the issuing authority or by any other means on any of our social media pages, online or offline, without the prior written permission of MiceWorld Pro/www.travelshoppi.com